When it comes to online casinos, Gunsbet is among the best in the business because of the wide variety of games it offers. You'll have access to an amazing range of choices - including Punto Banco, Blackjack, Pai Gow, Video Poker, Roulette, and countless others. The game library at Gunsbet is frequently updated. Therefore, you can always find something fresh to play. The casino has top games from the leading software providers, such as Evoplay Entertainment, BlaBlaBla Studios, Iron Dog Studios, SoftSwiss, Adoptit Publishing. So, no matter what kind of games you're looking for, you'll be able to find them easily and quickly at Gunsbet.
Baccarat is one of those games that might look complicated at first, but it is pretty simple to play. You will have to go through the rules and maybe practice in fun mode before you decide to play for real money.
In essence, you will have to guess which hand will win, the player’s or the banker’s. You can also bet on a tie, and this bet will bring the highest payout, but the chances of this bet occurring are quite small.
Depending on the version you are playing, there might be somewhere between 7 and 14 seats available. But no matter the version of the game, two hands are always dealt, one for the player and one for the banker. In front of you, on the table, you can find three-bet boxes where you can place your bet. As we said before, you can bet on the Player, the Banker, or bet that the hand will end in a Tie. The game starts once you place your bet, and the dealer will deal two cards for the player and two cards for themselves. If you want to play safe, you should place the dealer’s bet. Statistically speaking, this bet will occur more often than any other bet. The Banker bet comes with a 5% commission for that reason.
The cards are calculated slightly differently than in other games since 9 can be the highest score in the game. Cards from 2 through 9 have their face value, 10s and face cards have a value 0, and the Ace is valued 1. If the score of the two cards you receive is a two-digit number, then the second digit is the value of your hand. So you can see, you can't go higher than 9 here. Let's say that the two first cards you receive are a 7 and a 6, this will add up to 13, so the value of your hand will be 3.
When you play Baccarat or any other online casino game the first rule you need to follow is to set a budget and stick to it. Then, you have to place a bet to start the game. You have three options to bet here. If you want to play on the safe side you should choose the Banker or the Player bet, but if you have a lucky hunch then you can go for the Tie bet. This bet rarely happens, but once it does it offers the highest payout.
It is very important to know how the round works and when a third card is drawn. If your point totals 8 or 9, this is called a natural, and you are the winner of the round. If neither hand totals 8 or 9, a third card will be drawn. The rules for the third card are very clear, and you don’t make this decision at all. You will have to play the game following rules that were pre-set for the game.
The player always finishes its hand first and the banker’s hand depends on how the player plays its hand. If your hand totals 8 or 9 points, this is a natural win and no more cards are dealt. This is where the game ends and you will receive your payout. You will always stand on a hand that totals between 6 and 7, and you will always draw a third card if your hand totals between 0 and 5.
There are some special rules that the banker has to follow, and they will play their hand depending on how you played your hand. You don’t have to memorize these rules, but it is good to know what is happening in front of you.
When the banker’s first two cards total between 0 and 2, they will draw a third card.
· When the banker’s' first two cards total is 3, they will draw if the player’s third card is 0 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 or 9, and they will stand if the player’s third card is 8.
· When the banker’s first two cards total is 4, they will draw if the player’s third card is 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7, and they will stand if the player’s third card is 0 – 1 – 8 - 9.
· When the banker’s first two cards total is 5, they will draw if the player’s third card is 4 – 5 – 6 – 7, and they will stand if the player’s third card is 0 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 8 – 9.
· When the banker’s first two cards total is 6, they will draw if the player’s third card is 6 – 7, and they will stand if the player’s third card is 0 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 8 – 9.
· When the banker’s first two cards total is 7, the banker will stand.
You can play hundreds of different video slot games at Guns Bets. You will never be bored when you play slots since you can always play a new game, and each of those games has plenty to offer. If you don’t know where to start, we suggest the following games Rich Wilde and the Book of the Dead, Wolf Gold, Wild Toro, Bonanza, Viking Voyage, Thunderstruck II, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Copy Cats, just to name some. And, if you are more of a jackpot fan, then you should try one of the following games Zodiac Wheel, Wolf Hunt, Tiki Mania, Sun of Egypt and The Slot Father.
Online video slot games have everything that gambling games need, excitement, and a chance to win big. All you have to do is to make a deposit and choose the game you want to play. You can find a game that offers special features that not only make the gameplay more interesting but also will offer some great rewards as well. It comes without saying that these are some of the most popular games at any online casino and we don’t believe there is a player who hasn’t heard about slots. But if you are new to this, and you don’t know where to start we will list 10 of the most popular games you can find at Guns Bet Casino, so you can start from there:
· Mega Joker – This is a popular game that offers a high RTP of up to 99%. Mega Joker offers an extremely high payout and that is why it is so popular among players. And as a beginner, while you are still learning the ropes, it is good to choose a game that offers great payouts.
· Jackpot Raiders – This is an exciting and thrilling game that many players choose to play. Jackpot Raiders too offer a high RTP that goes up to 98.8%.
· Wild Seas – This is a game that offers some great visuals and better yet some great payouts. The RTP of this game is quite high too, and it goes up to 98.8%.
· Wild Blood – This game has a vampire theme, which was very popular back in the days, and it still is, since many people choose these exact games to play. The RTP of this game is 98%.
· Triple Star – This is a space-themed game with awesome payouts that many players choose. The RTP of the game is 97.8%.
· Kings of Cash – This is an exciting game that combines two of the best casino games, online video slots, and video poker. The game is played with a deck of cards that are shuffled before every game and the RTP of the game is 97.8%.
· Devil's Heat – This is a very interesting game that can challenge every player. While you play this game you need to level up your potential to start winning more. The RTP of the game is 97, 6%.
· Retro Style – This is a classic game with a retro feel thanks to the symbols that include lemons, cherries, bells, and bars, just to name some. The RTP of the game is 97.5%.
· Bellissimo – This game is great for players who enjoy magic shows. The main character in the game is the magician which will bring the highest payout if you land the symbol on an active pay line. The game has some extraordinary features that you have to see for yourself and its RTP is 97.5%.
· Wild Jack – Wild Jack is a game that combines crime and adventure in one game. The game has a comic book style theme and the best feature it has is the free spins bonus where you can get 20 free spins. The RTP of this game is 97.1%.
Players choose to play online video slots to physical slot machines for many reasons. The most obvious one is that online slots offer convenience, and you can play whenever you want and from wherever you want. There are other reasons why players choose to play at an online casino too. For instance, any land-based casino can have 20 to 50 slot machines, while online you can have access to hundreds, even thousands of games.
And the best part of all is that online casinos offer tons of promotions that will enhance your balance and allow you to play more games than ever.
We can't say with certainty why online slots are so popular, but we can say for sure that the demand for these kinds of games is huge. Maybe one of the reasons is that you don’t have to learn a bunch of complicated rules. Slots are intuitive and you can pick up how to play the game as you go. What is more, the bets are so small, so you don’t have to lose a lot of money while you are still learning how to play. They also offer such diversity like no other game out there, so you can find games about cars, space, slots based on movies and books, and whatnot.
Poker is a very interesting game that you need to learn to play. At Guns Bet you can find different variations of the game but once you learn the basics you will have no trouble playing any game available.
We suggest you start with the No-Limit Texas Hold’em, this is the version played on tournaments and it is a great stepping stone to all the other games. This is how the game is played in a nutshell:
Each player at the table receives two cards and there are five community cards on the table for each player to use. You have to make a hand with one or both your hole cards and use the community cards as well to create the best poker hand. The player who creates the best hand or who makes the other players fold wins the pot.
If you are a complete beginner then you also need to learn some terms as well:
· Blinds – These are the forced bets that are placed before the cards are even being dealt.
· Button – This is the nickname for the player who acts as the dealer in the current hand.
· Check – This is similar to call, but here no bets are placed.
· Flop – This is when the first three community cards are dealt.
· All in – This is when the player puts all of his chips into the pot.
· Pre-flop – Anything that happens before the flop.
· River – This is when the final, 5th community card has been dealt.
· Showdown – This is when all the players reveal their cards to discover the pot’s winner.
· Turn – This is when the fourth community card is dealt.
No matter what everyone says, the best strategy of all is to know the rules of the game you are playing. Once you know what you are doing you will have the confidence to play and most importantly to win.
The first thing that you need to distinguish is the poker hands and they are as follows:
· Royal Flush is a hand that consists of cards of the same suit in sequence.
· Straight Flush is a hand that consists of cards of the same suit in any sequence.
· Four of a Kind is a hand that consists of four cards of the same value.
· Full House is a hand that consists of three of a kind and a pair.
· Flush is a hand that consists of cards, all of the same suit.
· Straight is a hand that consists of cards in a sequence.
· Three of a kind is a hand that consists of three cards with the same value.
· Two pairs is a hand that has two pairs and one other card.
· Pair is a hand that consists of one pair.
· High Card is when your high card is the only one that is important.
Bingo is a game that has been popular since the moment it was invented, but with the online casinos now it is available to anyone who wants to play it. At Guns Bets you can find different variations of the game including:
Super Bonus Bingo
Just a Bingo
There are three variants of online bingo you can play, 75-ball, 80-ball, and 90-ball bingo. To start things off, you need to buy a ticket, and you can buy as many tickets as you want.
· 75-ball Bingo is played with 75 balls and cards with a 5 x 5 grid layout filled up with 24 numbers. One space is intentionally left blank.
· 80-ball Bingo is played with 80 balls on a ticket that has an individual grid of 16 squares made up of 4 rows and 4 columns.
· 90-ball Bingo is played with 90 balls on a card that consists of 9 numbers and 3 rows. There are 27 spaces and only 15 have numbers while the rest is left blank.
The game is super easy to understand and you will learn the rules in no time. No matter where you are playing the game, or which version you choose to play, there are three ways to win and they are as follows:
· One Line – You will have to mark off a full horizontal line of numbers.
· Two Lines – You will have to mark off two full horizontal lines of numbers.
· Full House – You will have to mark off all the numbers.
One of the best advantages when it comes to playing bingo is that you can play with as many cards as you want. What makes things easier when you play online is the fact that the software will mark the called out numbers for you.
Once you learn the game of Blackjack you will see that you can turn things in your favor. To win, you need to learn the rules of the game and to develop a strategy.
You play against the dealer only, and you need to get a hand with a total value closest to 21, higher than the dealer without going bust to win.
Players like Blackjack because it has simple rules and if you know what you are doing you can win in the long run. This is mainly because the game has a low house edge and with the right strategy, you can even lower it. We advise you to play the game in fun mode first without spending your money, at least while you are still learning the rules.
The first thing that you need to pay attention to is the value of the card. Cards from 2 through 10 have their face value, face cards are valued at 10 and the Ace is kind of like a Joker because it can be valued 1 or 11. The best hand you can get is when the two initial cards you receive are a combination of a face card and an Ace.
The game starts once you place a bet, and the dealer will deal one card face up to each player, and one card face down to themselves. Then, the dealer will deal with one more card which will be face up for each player and themselves as well. Once you see the value of your hand and the dealer’s up-card, you can decide what your next move should be. If you are happy with your hand you can stand, and receive no more cards, or you can hit, and receive another card. You can hit as many times you want until you think you have the best possible hand or until you go bust.
Once you are done playing your hand, it is the dealer’s turn. It is very important to know how the dealer is affected by the strict rules they have to follow.
This is because the casino wants the dealer to play a simple, mistake-free game every time and those rules will protect the house in the long run. If their hand is 16 or lower, they will always draw, and they will always stand on 17.
Roulette is a game that offers a high payout and thrilling gameplay that is why the game is so popular among players. It offers everything you might look for in a game. At the same time, roulette is a challenging game, because you have to learn the rules before you play, you can't leave it to lady luck all the time. If you know what you are doing and what kind of bets to place, you can not only prolong your gameplay, but it will be profitable in the long run.
The first thing that you need to know is that there are two separate wheels for American and European roulette. The European roulette wheel consists of 36 numbers and one green zero pocket. The American wheel also has 36 numbers and two green pockets with a single zero and double zero. This is very important to distinguish at the beginning because that extra pocket in the American wheel gives the house a higher advantage. In layman's terms, that means that the house will win more in the long run. Players who like to play a game that offers greater challenge choose the American roulette, but players who like a steady game where they can keep their balance for a longer period choose the European wheel. Also, beginners are advised to play European roulette until they learn the game and develop their strategy.
If you play roulette in a land-based casino you need to know that there is a great difference between roulette and other table games. Namely, the chips at the roulette wheel have no monetary value, they are just used to mark your bet and their denomination value is equal to the table minimum.
There are plenty of different bets you can place at the casino, and we are sure that everyone is familiar with the red/black bet, but there is more to roulette than just this bet. If you want to improve your gameplay we suggest you go through all the bets and see what will work the best for you. What is great when it comes to playing roulette at Guns Bet casino is the fact that you can play for fun until you learn how the game works. So, let's see what bets you can place:
· Straight-up bet – This bet offers the highest payout of 35 to 1. This is a bet on a single number and there are no limitations on how many straight-up bets you can make. To place this bet you need to put your chips in the middle of the number box.
· A split bet is a bet on two numbers that are next to each other on the table. To place this bet, you need to put the chips on the line that separates the two numbers and if the ball lands on either one of these numbers you will receive a payment of 17 to 1.
· A row bet is a bet that covers three consecutive numbers that are situated in a row. This bet offers a payout of 11 to 1, and the chips must be placed on the line to the right of the three numbers.
· A corner bet is a bet that covers four numbers and to place this bet you need to put the chips on the intersection of the numbers. The bet will pay 8 to 1.
· Six Number bet, as its name suggests, is a bet that covers six numbers. To place this bet you need to put your chip on the right line between two rows you wish to cover. The payout for this bet is 5 to 1.
· A column bet is a bet that covers a line of 12 numbers. To place this bet you need to place the chips at the bottom where the box is marked 2-1, and the payout for this bet is 2 to 1.
· Dozens bet also covers 12 numbers, and there are 3 boxes where you can place this bet. The boxes are marked ‘1st Dozen’, ‘2nd Dozen, and ‘3rd Dozen. This bet also offers 2 to 1 payout.
Next to the Dozen bets, there are six large boxes where you can place even-money bets. These bets are also known as Outside bets and they are the ones that will occur more often. The reason behind this is that they cover almost half the numbers. But these bets offer lower payouts for the same reason. We suggest that you play the Outside bets if you are a beginner because this is a great way to learn the ropes and to get a feel for how the game works.
· Red/Black is probably the most popular bet on the roulette table. When you place the chips on let's say red box, you will cover all numbers that are in red pockets. Zero is excluded from this bet and the payout for the Red/Black bet is 1 to 1.
· Odd/Even is the next bet that offers almost 50-50 chances to win. This is a bet that includes either all odd numbers or all even numbers.
· Low/High is a bet on either all low numbers or all high numbers. If you predict this bet and you win, you will receive a payout of 1 to 1.
There is one universal strategy that can be applied to every game you play and that is to know the rules of the game you decide to play. Roulette is one of these games that offer many possibilities to place a bet, and it is a good idea to know what kind of bets you can place and what are the odds of winning those bets.
Roulette is one of those games that many players have studied for so long and they have developed different systems, and some of them include:
· Progressive System – The main feature of this system is that the amount of your next bet will depend on the previous one.
· Betting Zones – The main idea behind these bets is to cover neighboring sections of the wheel so you can win no matter where the ball will land.
· Predictive Systems – There are two predictive systems, and the first one is to exploit the flaws in the equipment and the second one is to focus on the flaws of the dealer.
There are many betting systems and here are some of the most popular ones:
· Martingale is one of the most popular systems of all. Some refer to this method as a 'guarantee method', but we hate to break your bubble, there is no system that will work all the time. This system is a progressive betting system, which means you have to double up after you lose. The idea behind this system is that if you double up after every loss, eventually you will beat the wheel, and recover your losses and end up with a profit as well. As you can see, this system will require a huge amount to start with.
· Grand Martingale is a system that players who are not satisfied with the Martingale system use. When you use this system you need to double your last bet and add one more unit.
· Laboucher is another popular system where you need to choose a sequence of numbers, and each of these numbers represents a unit of betting.
· D’Alembert is a system where you play under the following assumption. If Bet A wins more than Bet B, then it is more likely for Bet B to win again. If you follow this system then you need to decrease your bet by one unit when you win and increase your bet by one unit when you lose.
· Oscar Grind is another progressive betting system where you have to bet the same amount after a loss and increase the bet by one unit after a win.
At Guns Bets, you can find many different games to play for real money. Some of the most popular games include slots. These games offer such a variety and we are sure that you will find something that is in your taste. If you are a fan of old classic slots that incorporate fruit or gem symbols then you should check out the following games Fantastic 7s, Gold Coast, or Triple Magic by Microgaming.
Some games are more complex and they offer different features like wilds and scatter symbols. Other games offer amazing storyline that gradually reveals. There are adventure and fantasy-themed games such as Avalon II, Forbidden Throne, Dwarf Mine, Gonzo’s Quest, Dragon Kingdom, Jungle Jim El Dorado, and Equador Gold, just to name some. If you are more interested in Chinese culture then you can try Sakura Fortune, Big Panda, and Durga, or if you are more into mythology then you should try Book of Dead, Thunderstruck II, Valkyrie, and Viking Runecraft.33